Activity 4b- project process | Computer Science homework help
Using your knowledge of Traditional, Agile, and Hybrid answer the following:Agile:
- Explain how iterative project processes help expose requirements?
- Explain how iterative project process help manage risks associated with changing requirements?
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Agile projects are susceptible.
- Identify and categorize new projects, products, and organizational risks to which Traditional projects are susceptible.
- Describe the characteristics of leadership required in an agile project. Which characteristics are the same and which are different when leading a waterfall project?
- Describe a hybrid project management process?
- Describe the benefits to a company for creating a hybrid process?
- What are the benefits to a company for using a traditional approach in project management? What are the negatives?
- Given your experience and your research, what is the future of project management methodologies in your industry?
Title: Effective Project Management
Authors: Robert K. Wysocki
Publication Date: 2019-05-07
Edition: 8th Edition
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!