Apa, 24 page paper (not including the title, abstract, and reference
Attach turn it in report!
Satterlee, B. (2018). Cross border commerce (3rd ed.). Raleigh, NC: Synergistics International Inc. ISBN: 9781934748176.
–utilizing at least 24 references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course and 2 biblical integrations.
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a professional, graduate-level research paper in current APA format. Competency in current APA format is required of all business graduates of Liberty University, as set forth by policy of both the graduate faculty and the administration.
You will research and write a paper analyzing the cultural perspectives of doing business in another nation. Nation/region to study is Japan, and have approximately 8 modules/weeks to research and write the paper. Your professor will provide a list of approved nations by the second day of the course. Select a nation, then begin working on the project.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of your outline:
• What are the major elements and dimensions of culture in this region? (See Chapter 2 of the textbook for a list of the required dimensions.)(Region/nation: Japan).
• How are these elements and dimensions integrated by locals conducting business in the nation?(Region/nation: Japan).
• How do both of the above items compare with US culture and business?(Region/nation: Japan).
• What are the implications for US businesses that wish to conduct business in that region?(Region/nation: Japan).
Important Points to Consider
This paper must be written in strict conformance to current APA format, and contain a minimum of 24 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references) utilizing at least 24 references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
1. Use the following as the exact title of your paper, Global Business Cultural Analysis: (Japan)
2. The paper must consist of only 4 sections, as indicated above. Do not add sections, or revise the research questions.
3. The paper must be submitted as a Microsoft Word file through the SafeAssign link in Module/Week 8.
4. Three SafeAssign draft links will be provided in the Assignments folder of Module/Week 5 for you to use to improve your originality score prior to your final submission.
5. Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, title of the source, the scholarly journal from where it came, and the exact website address or book from where it came. However, when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block quotation format. Give detailed information of where you acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this academic paper, adhere to the following rules when quoting or using a source:
• Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any 1 source.
• If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from it.
• Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
• Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote and this information must be placed in the reference.
• In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!