Apa paper 400 words on interpersonal communications
**This should be in complete APA format and at least 400 words**
A communication event analysis paper focuses on meaningful communication activity, describes it, and analyzes it using a relevant theory or set of theories. The “event” is a communication episode that involves significant interpersonal communication activity. The interpersonal event can be real or one presented via mediated communication, such as film or television.
The paper should include the following:
1. A summary description of the event, i.e., what, when, how the event happened, who was involved, and other pertinent descriptive information (e.g., where it appeared or occurred).
2. Presentation and description of an interpersonal theory from the weekly readings that will be used to analyze the communication event, as well as a rationale (explanation) for using the theory. (Textbook link is below)
3. Application of the theory to the event, in other words, analysis of the event using the theory or theories. A good theoretical analysis of a communication event should provide insights into that event that description alone cannot.
4. Evaluation of the theory’s or theories’ usefulness in understanding the communication event.
5. The discussion should introduce communication concepts from a theory appropriate for analyzing the event and then apply those concepts. For example, a communication incident might be meaningfully understood via small group theories and concepts (groupthink, coalitions), interpersonal theories and concepts (compliance-gaining, self-disclosure), organizational theories and concepts (culture, climate), and so on. This analysis should be specific (rather than generic), thus demonstrating your ability to interpret communication activity in terms of pertinent interpersonal communication theories and concepts.
*No outside sources are to be used. Use only theories from the text in chapters 1 through 3.**
**Textbook PDF is attached**
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!