Assignment 4: analysis of direct costs
Assignment 4: Analysis of Direct Costs
Due Week 8 and worth 150 points
In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario from Assignment 1, as well as to the scenarios and readings from previous weeks.IMPORTANT NOTICE: WRITE MINUMUM 4 SENTENCES FOR EACH PARAPGRAPH. PROVIDE ORGINAL WORK. WRITE THEM ON YOUR OWN WORDS. GONNA USE TURNITIN TO CHECK PLAGARISIM. TYPE EACH QUESTION BEFORE ANSWER THEM.
Write 3 pages paper in which you:
1. Predict the main costs (e.g., labor cost, material cost) associated with the production of VectorCal’s drone navigation system. Provide a rationale for the response.
2. Compare and contrast the direct and indirect costs associated with the drone navigation system that both your company and VectorCal would assume. Predict whether or not your company could easily control these costs and thus reduce production expenses. Justify the response.
3. Compare your company with VectorCal relative to the price of acquisition, semi-variable costs, and allocated direct and indirect costs of the drone navigation system. Justify the response.
4. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Outline the process to forecast the likely price of an acquisition, calculate semi-variable costs, and allocate direct and indirect costs.
- Examine the various cost classifications, the different allocation bases, and the application of cost-accounting standards.
· Determine how to validate costs and certify cost and pricing data.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in cost and price analysis.
· Write clearly and concisely about cost and price analysis using proper writing mechanics.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!