Bshs/425 bshs 425 administration & management of human service
Review the 12 principles presented by Hardina et al. in the section titled “Humans Service Organizations and Empowerment” in Ch. 4 of Management of Human Service Programs. Additional resources may be used.
Discuss the principles that characterize an empowerment approach to social service management.
Evaluate how you might apply these principles to the developmental processes of your own dream human service organization.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that applies the principles presented by Hardina et al. to your dream human service organization. Specifically, address the following:
· How clients will be included in the organizational decision-making processes
· How your dream agency will decrease a sense of powerlessness among consumers and increase access and quality of services for clientele
· The measures your dream human service agency will take to ensure diverse cross-cultural needs are met
· Consider the following areas of diversity: socioeconomic background, culture, age, gender, sexual identity, spirituality, disability, and other unique differences.
· The ideological belief systems of a manager who espouses empowerment for the overall agency, staff members, and clientele
· How the concepts of team building and collaboration are met within the organization
· The strategies for consistent evaluation of organizational efficacy that includes strategic feedback from clients, community constituency groups, and staff members within the agency
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!