Bus 499 week 10 assignment 4 capstone
In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected and focused on for Assignments 1, 2, and 3.
Consider the corporation you have selected to use in your first three assignments. Identify one of the firm’s major competitors that you would consider working for.
Research the company on its own website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database, the University’s online databases, the Nexis Uni database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
You will do a 15-minute presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Develop an eight- to twelve-slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes or record a video based upon Assignments 1 through 3. You may choose to compare your chosen corporation to a major competitor with whom you would like to work. You will make recommendations to the Board of Directors based upon your analysis and decision on why the corporation remains or is not a good fit for you.
Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success as a competitive employer in the industry.
· Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
· Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
· Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
· Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
· Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
· Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8–12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics or professional video.
· Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library and locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not quality as academic resources.
· References must be submitted on a Works Cited page using SWS format.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!