Change initiative: implementation, evaluation, and sustainability
Evaluate the performance of your organization- BofA. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change.
1,500words in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
- 1.Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
- 2.Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
- 3.Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
- 4.Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
- 5.Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
- 6.Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
- 7.Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
- 8.Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measurable determinates you will use.
- 9.Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
- 10.Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!