Collaborative learning community: information systems integration
This is a CLC assignment.
HEALTHCARE ORGANIZATION CHOSEN: DIGNITY HEALTHCARE
Health care information is highly complex, dynamic, and time-oriented, and it is important for students to understand the growth of technology in health care. This assignment is designed to assist the student in gaining a broader understanding of the complexity and challenges that accompany the integration of health information technology. Emphasis is placed on the evaluation of efficiency, effectiveness, and the challenges of overcoming the barriers while utilizing technology in the management of a health care organization.
The Information Systems Integration Project assignment has two components: an individual written paper (Part One), and a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) slide presentation (Part Two). The Part One assignment was due in Topic 4. The Part Two assignment is due in Topic 8.
Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) groups were assigned by the instructor in Topic 3. The instructor will observe group participation within the CLC discussion forums; therefore all materials and communication for both Part One and Part Two of the Information Systems Integration Project assignment should be exchanged in this forum between team members. Individuals not participating may lose points at the end of the assignment.
As a group, select one heath care agency or organization that none of the group members profiled for the Information Systems Integration Project Part One assignment and prepare a 12-15 slide presentation, with speaker notes, for the organization you have selected. The presentation must include the following content:
- An introduction.
- A background statement including the mission and goals of the selected organization.
- A summary describing the importance of HMIS both within and across health care organizations using examples from the interview(s) that each of the group members conducted in the Part One assignment.
- A summary of the data collected regarding the cost, time, and delivery of quality associated with an HMIS.
- A conclusion/summary.
- A references slide that includes a minimum of three references in addition to the textbook. You are required to use a minimum of three qualified references with in-text citations in the presentation.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
3) A summary describing the importance of HMIS both within and across health care organizations using examples from the interview(s) that each of the group members conducted in the Part One assignment.
Part One assignment also attached. Please include 1 reference.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!