Communications assignment 1 | Management homework help
5 short answer questions, about one paragraph each but need to answer the whole question. Very easy assignment. Thank you
1. Compare and contrast Weber’s Theory of Bureaucracy and Taylor’s Theory of Scientific Management. What of these theories best fits the machine metaphor of the classical approach?
2. Emily’s clothing store is in disarray. She has tried to run a democratic organization with no one in charge of anyone else, assuming that a loose structure would convince everyone to work together in harmony. To put it bluntly, it’s not working. Choose four of Fayol’s principles of management that you think would be most helpful to get Emily’s store back on track. Describe these principles in the abstract and in terms of how they could be instituted at Emily’s store? Why do you think these particular principles are helpful?
3. How does the electronic monitoring of employee communication in organizations fit clearly with classical aspects of workplace communication? Discuss issues of content, direction, channel, and style of communication.
4. Explain how Frederick Taylor’s Theory of Scientific Management applies to the Chapter 2 case study about Creamy Creations. Which tenets of the theory apply? How are those tenets utilized by the Creamy Creations?
5. What three types of authority did Weber identify? What are examples of each of these types of authority? Which type of authority did Weber advocate for effective organizational functioning and why?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!