Create the format and outline of your proposal. at the end of the
Create the format and outline of your proposal. At the end of the week, you will submit the outline for your proposal.
- There are several communication principles discussed in Chapter 4 that will improve your outline:
- Conversational words.
- Active verb-based sentences.
- Short and logical paragraphs.
- Good transitions.
- A fluid cadence.
- Pick two of these principles for good communication, explain them, and share an example of how you used them in your outline.
- If you need any other help with your outline, ask for help from your classmates and professor in the discussion!
- Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!