Current affair | Philosophy homework help
* Choose one item that addresses a current issue and makes connections to class concepts. The item may be print or video—for example, an article from the current edition of a newspaper or magazine, a segment from news or talk show, a YouTube video, a vlog, or any program that features current affairs.
Answer each of these questions below:
1) Clearly identify the argument. Present the premises and conclusion in your chosen article or video clip and explain their importance. Did the speakers/writers use deductive or inductive reasoning?
2) In your article or video clip, identify and explain three of the following: vague/ambiguous language; credibility; cognitive bias; rhetoric; logical fallacies; generalizations; arguments from analogy; cause and effect reasoning; and value judgments about morality, law, or aesthetics.
3) Explain why you think the argument fits this concept. Also, identify if this was purposeful and why, and how this affects the strength of the argument.
4) Provide a conclusion. Was the argument convincing? What is your position?
I have already chosen the current affairs. Use the video link and the posts below to complete the assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!