Eagle group was a group of engineers from the 1970s who created a new
if anyone has access to “coursehero” please see if you can come up with a response for the following:
I need this by in an hour EST!
What can a group of engineers who had scant resources, limited support, and a cast of characters straight out of a sit com teach you about successful teams? Read the article: Bolman, L. G., & Deal, T. E. (1992). What makes a team work? Organizational Dynamics, 21 (2), 34-44. Think about what made this group so successful. It was not financial rewards – group members said they did not work for money. It was not because they had well-defined and perfectionist goals – the team leader believed that “not everything worth doing is worth doing well”. It was not because the team was led by a good communicator- the team leader was called the “Prince of Darkness” by the team members because he was so unapproachable. What was it?
As a team, discuss the following questions, and submit your answers in a written paper. Head each section of your paper to correspond to the numbers of each question (1, 2) below:
- Discuss how organizational culture made the Eagle Group successful. Be sure to apply the course material, and use critical thinking skills and examples from the article to support your statements.
- How can you apply some of the elements that made the Eagle Group so successful to your team in this class?
- Provide a title page with your team number and members’ names.
- Your content should include 600 words, and use a double-spaced Times New Roman font.
- You should include headings, topic sentences, and the inclusion of the weekly learning.
- Citations and references should be APA compliant.
- Review the rubric for my specific expectations and completely answer all of the questions
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!