Edu 673 week 5 assignment ( differentiated assessment ) – a graded –
Over the past four weeks you’ve had the opportunity to create a classroom environment that supports the foundations of differentiated instruction (DI), brainstorm differentiated strategies that align with the Common Core State Standards, and create the foundation for a unit plan based that incorporates instructional technology while adhering to UDL and DI principles.
This week, you will use what you’ve learned to create a summative assessment for the unit plan you created using one of the strategies from your PLC blog, and with the classroom environment you’ve outlined in Week Two.
This summative assessment must:
- Identify the Common Core State Standard being assessed for mastery (it can be the same one you used in Week Four’s assignment).
- Identify a unit goal that aligns with the Common Core State Standard.
For example: The students will (Measurable Verb) by (A specific outcome with a specific tool) with ___% accuracy.
You will also address:
- Measurable mastery – Describe how mastery can be measured. (e.g., classify, discriminate, create, construct, defend, predict, evaluate, etc.). Be sure to avoid subjective words such as know, understand, learn, or appreciate.
- A specific outcome – Explain what students will do to demonstrate mastery. (e.g., skill or knowledge that has been gained as a result of this unit).
- Measurable progress – Identify the tool that will be used to measure mastery. (e.g., project, journal, test, etc.).
- Proficiency Level – Determine the acceptable level of achievement to demonstrate mastery.
- a unique, differentiated teaching strategy for each day’s lesson,
- multiple intelligences,
- student’s different learning styles, and
- how the assessment results will be used to drive instruction.
- Directions to complete the assessment written using vocabulary and terms geared towards your identified student population.
- A rubric that clearly details how each part of the assignment will be graded.
- Provisions for addressing multiple intelligences and various learning styles.
The assignment should be a minimum of five pages in length, not including the title and reference pages, and must include reference to the course text and one additional resource (scholarly article or online resource). The assignment must be cited in proper APA format. A title and reference page must be included.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!