Educ 305 quiz 2 | Accounting homework help
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Meaning is within students and can be retrieved intuitively; student choice, interest, self-awareness, and self-expression are paramount
2. In discussing Pearcey’s Creation-Fall-Redemption-Fulfillment worldview, the textbook author states that Christian educators may want to stop using what phrase?
3. Which of the following is NOT listed as a teaching of Francis Schaeffer in your textbook?
4. Aristotelian traditional curriculum emphasizing natural sciences, facts, and skills.
5. Based on Dewey’s pragmatism; emphasizes the student’s natural goodness, social adjustment, and learning by experience.
6. A traditional form of curriculum that emphasizes foundational knowledge of the liberal arts and Plato’s idealism
7. Which of the following does NOT describe John Dewey?
8. The teacher’s primary role is to engage students as activists in social causes with the purpose of radically changing society
9. Which of the following concepts is NOT associated with John Dewey?
10. The textbook author makes what observation about Acts 17?
11. Regarding reconstructionist George S. Count’s quote, the textbook author comments that education:
12. A stimulus-response conditioning system implementing teaching machines that views humans as complex animals with a neutral nature.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!