Eng 110 week 3 informative speech
Speech Assignment (WE WILL NOT BE SUBMITTING AUDIO)
Communication is used to inform, to persuade and to analyze. In this assignment, you will write a speech that provides your audience information about a topic. Your presentation will be submitted in the form of a Power Point presentation. Your speech should be a minimum of 1000 words long, including the total from the Power Point slides, and either the text of your speech in the Notes section of Power Point, OR in an audio recording that you attach.
Recording your speech is optional.
Your speech should include an introduction which identifies your main point, a body in which you provide support for your main point, and a conclusion that wraps up your presentation and says something about the significance of what you’ve presented, just as you would do in a paper.
- PURPOSE: To inform
- LENGTH: 1,000 words or a speech that lasts 8 minutes
- AUDIENCE: A general audience of people interested in the topic, peers in the classroom
- SOURCES: Total of 3, with 1-2 from the Library and 1-2 from discipline specific websites
- FORMAT: The citation style that is appropriate for your discipline and is appropriate for a speech
- DUE: In ASSIGNMENTS by SUNDAY 11:55 pm EST of Week 3
- SUBMIT: Submit your speech by uploading your Power Point file to the Assignments tab
**Remember that all work submitted is to be your own original work except where properly acknowledged and cited. Do not reuse work, papers, or speeches from previous (or concurrent) classes as this violates APUS academic integrity policies. (Make sure to note the section on self-plagiarism.) **
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!