Final exam case study | Human Resource Management homework help
Due Friday, December 1st
Final Exam Case Study, Columbia Custom Carpentry, which is attached below. The file name is HRMD 640 Final Exam.pdf. You are to answer all of the questions. Please ensure that your answers are complete. This assignment will be graded according to the Final Exam Rubric that is posted below.
There are files needed to complete this assignment (Please see attachment)
1. In your opinion, what is causing the turnover at Columbus Custom Carpentry? 10 points.
2. Are the assembly technicians overpaid? Explain. 10 points.
3. Are the craters underpaid? If so, why? Will they still be underpaid if the custom hand-work portion of their job is eliminated by the jig system? Explain. 15 points.
4. Given the case and market information, is the CFO position best aligned with that of an accounting manager, director, or a CFO? Explain. 10 points
5. Are there differences in pay that appear to be based on sex/race/ethnicity rather than performance or length of service? How so or why not? 15 points
6. Given your answers to the previous questions, how would you rectify the key issues within Columbus Custom Carpentry? What resources/references support your plan of action? 40 points.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!