Final paper due in 48 hours | MGT 380 Leadership for Organizations | Ashford University
Focus of the Final Paper
For the final paper, you will examine key concepts of leadership in your place of work, or in a social organization to which you may belong that has leadership concepts (Rotary club, athletic team, scout leader, etc). Include the following in your paper:
1. Apply one of the leadership theories from the course text to the organization. Explain how the theory works and include an example.
2. Explain the effect of power and influence that leaders have on followers in the organization. Are the followers receptive? Would you recommend another strategy? Explain your reasoning. If not, why not?
3. Evaluate the role and effectiveness of transformational and transactional leadership in the organization. Support your (claims, points?) with examples (from?).
4. Assess the traits and characteristics of an effective team leader within the organization.
5. Explain how the leadership supports vision, mission, and strategy in the organization.
6. If you were the leader in the organization, what would you change and why?
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least three scholarly sources (other than the text), including a minimum of one from the Ashford Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Weiss, J. W. (2015). An introduction to leadership. (2nd ed.). Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
· This text is a Constellation™ course digital materials (CDM) title.
Sinha, P. (2013, December 20). Doing good requires authentic leadership (Links to an external site.). Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/prernasinha/2013/12/20/43/
Forbes. (2011, October 5). What you can learn from Steve Jobs (Links to an external site.) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtT9N9L_4-w
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!