Health policy | Nursing homework help
Determine what policy you may want to be involved in changing by creating an objective policy brief. A policy brief is a concise summary of a particular issue, the policy options to deal with it, and some recommendations on the best option. This assignment will be two parts.
Write a policy brief regarding an issue relevant to health policy of 700-900 words. Include the following:
- Executive summary
- Approaches and results
- Implications and recommendations
- Graphics and tables may be included as appropriate
- Locate the contact information for a state, local, or federal official for your area.
- Locate information regarding the official’s stance on the issue you discuss in your policy brief.
- Send the official a letter or e-mail that explains your position and offers suggestions on how the official should move forward with the agenda from your policy brief. Include the brief as an attachment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!