Hw learning journal | Reading homework help
For your first Learning Journal entry this week, answer ONE of the following prompts.
- After engaging with the Unit 1 learning materials and activities, do you believe the region is too diverse to be called Latin America? Why might the label be inappropriate? Do you have other suggestions? OR, why is the name accurate enough for the region? Use examples to support your conclusion.
- What five questions did Unit 1 inspire for you? What are supporting examples? Are there contradictory ones?
- Which of the themes introduced so far in Unit 1 seem most intriguing for a discussion with friends or family about Latin American diversity and identity? Give three reasons with examples that account for this conclusion.
- Journal entries should average 250 words each (more is fine; it will be difficult to make substantive reflections in much less than this).
- Clearly label (number your journal entry)
- Your entries will be kept private and are meant to help you deepen your understanding of the course concepts and also help you generate ideas for your final project.
- Make sure to proofread and revise your posts. Even though these entries are personal, it is still expected that you produce college-level writing.
- Keep up with the due dates for each entry. You don’t want to fall behind.
- If you meet all of these criteria, producing a well-developed entry, you will receive a “complete” grade on this assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!