Ifsm 201 09/15/15 | Information Systems homework help
11) Would this incident be an example of social engineering?
You receive a phone call from the technical support department of a software maker alerting you to a bug in the company’s software, which you have purchased. The tech offers to walk you through the steps required to fix the software on your computer.
12)If messages are being sent from your email account without your knowledge, this is a sign that your computer is infected with
B. identify Theif
D. Social Engineering
13) Can the following action be a result of your PII being compromised?
Being denied access to your own bank account online
14) Which of the following measures is least likely to help you protect your PII?
15) Indicate whether the following actions are the actions of a person who will be a victim, or will not be a victim, of phishing attacks.
Clicking on a provided link instead of typing the known web address into a web browser. It’s faster and more reliable.
16) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Using a computer in his college’s open lab, Oscar orders a textbook he needs from an online vendor by typing in their url, and he uses his credit card to pay for the order.
17) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Ann receives an email telling here that a friend has sent her an electronic greeting card. She clicks on a rather long url to retrieve the card.
18) Which of the following is not characteristic of a phishing email?
19) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Sierra uses a long pass phrase such as “A stitch in time saves 9” with special characters between the words for her bank account password.
20) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Marina’s personal computer requires a password to get access.
21) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Terry uses the same password on most of his online accounts so that he can easily remember his login information.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!