• Imagine you are an Information Security Manager in a medium-sized organization. Your CIO has asked you to prepare a case analysis report and presentation
• Imagine you are an Information Security Manager in a medium-sized organization. Your CIO has asked you to prepare a case analysis report and presentation on establishing internal controls in cloud computing. The CIO has seen several resources online which discuss the security risks related to Cloud based computing and storage. One that stood out was located at www.isaca.org You are being asked to summarize the information you can find on the Internet and other sources that are available. Moving forward, the CIO wants to have a firm grasp of the benefits and risks associated with public, private, and hybrid cloud usage. There is also concern over how these systems, if they were in place, should be monitored to ensure not only proper usage, but also that none of these systems or their data have been compromised.
Write a three to four (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a summary analysis of the most recent research that is available in this area.
2. Examine the risks and vulnerabilities associated with public clouds, private clouds, and hybrids. Include primary examples applicable from the case studies you previously reviewed.
3. Suggest key controls that organizations could implement to mitigate these risks and vulnerabilities.
4. Develop a list of IT audit tasks that address a cloud computing environment based on the results from the analysis of the case studies, the risks and vulnerabilities, and the mitigation controls.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the process of performing effective information technology audits and general controls.
• Describe the various general controls and audit approaches for software and architecture to include operating systems, telecommunication networks, cloud computing, service-oriented architecture and virtualization.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in information technology audit and control.
• Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information technology audit and control using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!