Inf 231 week 5 assignment
Ashford 6: – Week 5 – Final Project
Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:
- Read integer Fahrenheit temperatures from the user. You need to check whether the input is the correct one or not. If the user enters the incorrect number, ask it again.
- Use the formula: Celsius = (Fahrenheit – 32) * 5.0 / 9.0
- The output Celsius should be a floating point with two digits of precision.
- The Celsius temperatures should be displayed with a sign of positive or negative.
- The program should ask the user to continue or not. If the user wants to do the conversion again, use repetitive statements such as DO WHILE, FOR, or IF THEN ELSE to do the conversion again.
- Add comments to explain the functions of the program.
Write a user manual of more than two pages to explain how to use your program. Format your manual according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your program should run without any errors. Submit your source file and compiled executable file (.exe) by day 7.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
*Please copy and paste your code into a Word or PDF document for submission (the Waypoint system does not accept .cpp (C++) file types).
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!