Int 1010 assignment 7 | INT 1010 | Prince George’s Community College
Please complete the steps below and upload your Excel workbook assignment under Chapter 7 Assignment Submit Here.
- Open a blank Excel workbook
- Create the following headers in row 1
- Class Date
- Topic of the week
- Due Date
- Possible Points
- Points Earned
- Format Class Date column with MM/DD/YY format
- Format Due Date column with MM/DD/YY format
- Format Possible Points column as a Number with 0 Decimal Places
- Format Points Earned column as a Number with 0 Decimal Places
- Format Grade as a Percentage with two decimals
- The calculation for the grade column is Points Earned divided by Possible Points. Complete for each topic. (use formulas)
- Enter a Row for assignment per the detailed schedule
- Enter all the Points Earned in the Points Earned Column (use formulas)
- Calculate the Grade for each Points Earned in the Grade Column (use formulas)
- Add the sum of the column labeld Possible Points (use formulas)
- Add the sum of the column labeld Points Earned (use formulas)
- The Grade Column is the calculation for the sum of all Points Earned divided by the sum Possible Points (use formulas)
- Save the file as Excel_Database_StudentFirstandLastName and submit.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!