interpreting hl7 messages | Human Resource Management homework help
Review each of the 3 HL7 messages and answer the following questions. You will want to refer to the Lecture Notes as a reminder what the different segments stand for.
HL7 Message 1
PD1|||MADION HEALTH CENTRE^^?|G8322315^REISLEY
HL7 Message 2
PID||0493575^^^2^ID 1|454721||DOE^JOHN^^^^|DOE^JOHN^^^^|19480203|M||B|254 MYSTREET AVE^^MYTOWN^OH^44123^USA||(216)123-4567|||M|NON|400003403~1129086|
PV1||O|168 ~219~C~PMA^^^^^^^^^||||277^ALLEN MYLASTNAME^BONNIE^^^^|||||||||| ||2688684|||||||||||||||||||||||||199912271408||||||002376853
HL7 Message 3
OBR|1|341856649^HNAM_ORDERID|000002006326002362|648088^Basic Metabolic Panel|||20061122151600|||||||||1620^Hooker^Robert^L||||||20061122154733|||F|||||||||||20061122140000|
- What is the patient’s name for HL7 Message 1?
- What is the date the message was sent for HL7 Message 1?
- Which application was HL7 Message 1 sent from?
- What was the ADT function or activity that occurred to the patient in HL7 Message 1?
- What is the patient’s name for HL7 Message 2?
- What is the date the message was sent for HL7 Message 2?
- Which application was HL Message 2 sent from?
- What was the ADT function or activity that occurred to the patient in HL7 Message 2?
- What is the patient’s name for HL7 Message 3?
- Which application was HL7 Message 3 sent from?
- What lab test was ordered on the patient in HL7 Message 3?
- What doctor ordered the lab on the patient in HL7 Message 3?
Type the questions and your answers in a Word document.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!