Italy project | Economics homework help
Proceed with the following initial steps to undergo the analysis of the research:
- After choosing the country, make a short story of it (just ½ page of important data).
- Describe its location, size of the country, and latest census population.
- Describe the type of government and type of economy and its currency.
- Enumerate the most important natural resources.
- Enumerate the most important exports (five years).
- Enumerate the most important imports (five years).
- Identify the country or countries that most important exports are made to.
- Identify the country or countries that most important imports are made from.
- Search and confirm if your chosen country belongs to any trade organization.
- Search and confirm if your chosen country and the country that exports are made to belong to the same trade organization; if not, double check if trades are allowed.
- Identify if there are barriers involved, such as tariffs, or quotas.
- What currency is used for trade?
- How is payment made?
Below you will find six websites where you can find valuable information about your assigned country for the class project.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!