Jitterbug perfume | English homework help
What’s Happening in Jitterbug Perfume?
1. There are four main subplots/character groups in this novel. List two or three main characters in each group. (4 groups x 2-3 characters each.)
2. Explain what is happening in Seattle, in about 4 sentences.
3. Explain what Alobar and Kudra are trying to achieve and list their tools and techniques to try to reach this goal. Write your answer in about 4 sentences.
4. What do you think the overall message or theme is of Jitterbug Perfume is? What message or moral does Tom Robbins want us to remember after reading this book.
5. In about 300 words, argue how Jitterbug Perfume is or is not “postmodern”. Use specific references to Klages’ article on postmodernism and examples from the novel (with page numbers) to defend your answer. Treat this like a mini-essay, with a thesis, support from the novel, and support from the secondary source (Klages’ article). Cite your sources in MLA format.
**Write your answer in 3-5 sentences, including direct evidence, quotations, and page references in MLA format. **
Please number each answer as well.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!