Logical fallacies | English homework help
Click the tiles in the list below to put the following logical fallacies, taken from the news, in order. Then post your list, explaining your rationale for each one. Lastly, provide us with an example of one of these, and we’ll guess what type it is.
- “I just realized that if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache. She has zero chance!”
- President Trump on immigration: “Democrats want Open Borders, which equals violent crime, drugs and human trafficking. They also want very high taxes, like 90%. Republicans want what’s good for America – the exact opposite!”
- “Gun killings fell by 40 percent after Connecticut passed this law.”
- “My father smoked four packs of cigarettes a day since age fourteen and lived until age sixty-nine. Therefore, smoking really can’t be that bad for you.”
- “Voluntary euthanasia leads to involuntary euthanasia and the killing of people who are thought undesirable.”
- Moderator: “Mr. President, you stated you wanted to keep AK-47s out of the hands of criminals. What has your administration done or their availability.” President Obama: “What can we do to intervene to make sure that young people have the opportunity, that our schools are working . . . .”
**These are the tiles below. Please provide the list below in order.**
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!