look at attached item to answer the following questions: 1) Global Carbon Emissions from Fossil Fuels: one dot represents one million metric tons of carbon
look at attached item to answer the following questions:
1) Global Carbon Emissions from Fossil Fuels: one dot represents one million metric tons of carbon dioxide. The heaviest weight for a blue whale ever reported was 173 metric tons. How many blue whales does one dot represent?
2) The Hottest Months on Record: What patterns or trends do you notice in hottest months?
3) Where Carbon Emissions are the Greatest: What do you notice about where carbon emissions are greatest?
4) What drives global warming?: Looking at all of the components that influence global temperature, what can you say about what is causing the changes in temperature from 1880 and 2005?
5) Which of the four info-graphics had the biggest impact on you? Why?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!