Making simple java program | Computer Science homework help
Project: The Circle2D Class
Define the Circle2D class that contains:
· Two double data fields named x and y that specify the center of the circle with get methods.
· A data field radius with a get method.
· A no-arg constructor that creates a default circle with (0, 0) for (x, y) and 1 for radius.
· A constructor that creates a circle with the specified x, y, and radius.
· A method getArea() that returns the area of the circle.
· A method getPerimeter() that returns the perimeter of the circle.
· A method contains(double x, double y) that returns true if the specified point (x, y) is inside this circle. See Figure 10.14(a).
· A method contains(Circle2D circle) that returns true if the specified circle is inside this circle. See Figure 10.14(b).
· A method overlaps(Circle2D circle) that returns true if the specified circle overlaps with this circle. See the figure below.
(a) (b) (c)
(a) A point is inside the circle. (b) A circle is inside another circle. (c) A circle overlaps another circle.
Draw the UML diagram for the class. Implement the class. Write a test program that creates a Circle2D object c1 (new Circle2D(2, 2, 5.5)), displays its area and perimeter, and displays the result of c1.contains(3, 3), c1.contains(new Circle2D(4, 5, 10.5)), and c1.overlaps(new Circle2D(3, 5, 2.3)).
Draw the UML class diagram here
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!