My hrm 560 | Human Resource Management homework help
my HRM 560 class with Strayer. Here are the instructions. The key here is that there are additional assignment as the course goes on so I have to use the same company throughout. This one is due tonight but it is a one pager. Virgin Atlantic or Starbucks would be cool but Im not that picky. Here are the instructions.
Assignment 1: Selecting a Company
Due Week 2 and worth 60 points
Choose an organization with which you are familiar or one in which you have an interest. Research and analyze the organization’s Human Resource Management programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives. Evaluate their effectiveness and select a program, policy, procedure or initiative which you believe needs to be changed.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Assess the current Human Resource programs, policies, procedures, or initiatives in terms of effectiveness.
- Hypothesize the changes that require improvement.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate an organization’s readiness for change.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing organizational change.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing organizational change using proper writing mechanics.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!