Negotiation and leadership | pc728 | Frontier Nursing University
TOPIC -NEGOTIATION IN LEADERSHIP
- Introduction/Description of Topic (fully introduce and describe topic in relevance to leaders/leadership)
- Background information of Topic (provide in-depth background information)
- Analysis/Discussion (what does the literature say – dig in the literature (at least *2 references. Provide relevant models or charts to assist discussion)
- Application to Organizational Leadership (Provide pertinent application of topic to leadership within an organization – provide key components and examples, is the culture of the organization integral to this style or competency?)
- Application to Clinical Leadership (Provide pertinent application of topic to leadership within the clinical nursing site – provide key components and examples, is the culture of the clinical nursing site integral to this style or competency?)
- Example of a Famous Leader that demonstrates this topic – Choose an example of a Leader (past or present) that exemplifies the chosen leadership competency/style. Choose anyone – historical, political, scientific, nursing, medicine, business, military, etc. Describe why this individual fits a particular leadership competency or style. (Collaborative presentations – each choose 1 leader)
Tables and/or charts, models, etc. are very helpful and are strongly encouraged
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!