Nr 507 week 7 reflection td + quiz answers
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #, MSN Essential VIII, and Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies # 1 Scientific Foundation Competencies
1. Which dyskinesia involves involuntary movements of the face, trunk, and extremities? (Points : 2)
2. Uncal herniation occurs when (Points : 2)
3. Cerebral edema is an increase in the fluid content of the (Points : 2)
4. The body compensates to a rise in intracranial pressure by first displacing (Points : 2)
5. In Parkinson disease (PD), the basal ganglia influences the hypothalamic function to produce which grouping of clinical manifestations?(Points : 2)
6. The most critical aspect in diagnosing a seizure disorder and establishing its cause is (Points : 2)
7. Subarachnoid hemorrhage causes communicating hydrocephalus by obstructing (Points : 2)
8. Dilated and sluggish pupils, widening pulse pressure, and bradycardia are clinical findings evident of which stage of intracranial hypertension? (Points : 2)
9. Microinfarcts resulting in pure motor or pure sensory deficits are the result of which type of stroke? (Points : 2)
10. A right hemisphere embolic cerebrovascular accident has resulted in left-sided paralysis and reduced sensation of the left foot and leg. The vessel most likely affected by the emboli is the right _____ artery. (Points : 2)
11. In children most intracranial tumors are located (Points : 2)
12. Which clinical finding is considered a diagnostic indicator for an arteriovenous malformation (AVM)? (Points : 2)
13. Which electrolyte imbalance contributes to lithium toxicity? (Points : 2)
14. A decrease in receptor binding for which neurotransmitter is found in depressed individuals? (Points : 2)
15. Which neurotransmitter receptors are blocked by antipsychotic drugs? (Points : 2)
16. Spina bifida occulta is characterized by a(n) (Points : 2)
17. The form of cerebral palsy that results in gait disturbances and instability is (Points : 2)
18. The life-threatening problems associated with myelomeningocele include (Points : 2)
19. Intussusception causes intestinal obstruction by (Points : 2)
20. Which statement is false regarding the pathophysiology of acute pancreatitis? (Points : 2)
21. The most common manifestation of portal hypertension induced splenomegaly is (Points : 2)
22. Congenital aganglionic megacolon (Hirschsprung disease) involves inadequate motility of the colon caused by neural malformation of the _____ nervous system. (Points : 2)
23. Which disorder is characterized by an increase in the percentages in T cells and complement together with IgA and IgM antigliadin antibodies found in jejunum fluid? (Points : 2)
24. Incomplete fusion of the nasomedial or intermaxillary process during the fourth week of embryonic development causes (Points : 2)
25. Prolonged diarrhea is more severe in children than in adults because (Points : 2)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!