Psych 660 legal and ethical aspects of professional psychology paper
Below is the complete assignment however I only need the part highlighted in yellow.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper in which you examine the legal aspects of recordkeeping and providing expert testimony. As part of your examination, address the following items:
- Analyze the ethical issues related to documenting informed consent and ethical release of treatment and assessment records.
- Which enforceable standards are relevant to the release of treatment-related materials and disclosure of information arising out of treatment?
- Provide specific examples of what each enforceable standard requires or prohibits.
- Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with ethical guidelines.
- Evaluate the legal issues associated with assessment, testing, and diagnosis documentation in professional psychology.
- What specific legal issues can arise in documenting assessment, testing, and diagnosis?
- Provide specific examples that support your evaluation.
- Provide a rationale for your proposed actions in your example and why they are consistent with legal requirements.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Include a reference slide with a minimum of 3 scholarly sources. Scholarly sources are journal articles or books. The textbook can count as one scholarly source. Websites will only be considered supplemental sources and will not be included as a part of the minimum of 3 scholarly sources.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!