Quantitative mini proposal | Psychology homework help
Research Question: To what affect does depression correlates to facebook among adults?
- Mini-literature review. Include a review of three recent empirical sources (required) and one non-empirical source (optional).
- Research question. This specific question should be written in a way that it could be answered through quantitative data; this is the question that will be answered by the proposed study.
- Research design. Identify the research design for the proposed study. Choose from correlational, experimental, quasi-experimental, time-series, and survey.
- Sampling plan. Describe your proposed sampling strategy, including the population from which the sample would come and how many participants you would include.
- Data collection plan. Identify data that you would collect in your study and describe any instruments that you would use. Explain how you would collect the quantitative data that would answer your research question.
- Data analysis plan. Explain how you would analyze the data that you collected.
- Ethical and cultural concerns. Identify ethical and cultural concerns that may be present in the proposed study.
- Alternative considerations. Describe how the problem that you investigated might be addressed by using a mixed methods approach. Explain whether you believe that would be a stronger approach or not, in this particular situation.
- Length: 4 pages, not counting cover page and reference page
- ****Number of references: Minimum of three peer-reviewed empirical journal articles that are no more than seven years old.
- APA Style: Include a reference page in the current APA style at the end of your paper.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!