Schoolwide budget | Education homework help
Create an annual budget for the school using a digital spreadsheet. Base this budget on the data and information gathered from the schoolwide budgetary needs assessment you administered in Clinical Field Experience B, your previous analyses of past and current budgets, and any additional observations you may have relating to school process and operations that could affect the school budget. Align the budget to the school’s current CIP/SIP goals.
Include the following components in your budget:
- Current budget revenue and expenditures
- Proposed revenue and expenditures
- For line items that are increasing or decreasing significantly, include an explanation for the increases and decreases, with support from the data you gathered to prepare the budget. (For example, if you observed a process that could be changed and would result in a decreased expenditure, explain that process improvement.)
- Strategies demonstrating line items you would adjust if you do not receive the funds you are requesting
- Line items you would add if you receive more funds than anticipated
In a 250-500 word reflection, describe the data you analyzed to identify and prioritize items on the budget. Justify how the proposed budget supports the school’s CIP/SIP priorities and goals.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite Technical Support Articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!