Social behavior and inequalities summary
Write a 350- to 525-word summary of the concepts related to deviance and social inequalities.
Ensure you do the following:
- Describe the concept of deviance.
- Describe how each sociological perspective explains deviance.
- Functionalist perspective includes strain theory, social disorganization theory, or cultural deviance.
- Conflict perspective includes class power, social inequality, and the power elite.
- Symbolic interactionism includes labeling theory, differential association theory, and control theory.
- Describe factors that contribute to social inequalities.
Include a minimum of one scholarly, peer-reviewed source in addition to the textbook.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!