Stat question | Statistics homework help
Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test:
- Generate a data set that satisfies the assumptions of the WSR test.
- Randomly select k% of differences to be 0.
- k = 5, 10, 25
- n = 20, 100
- What happens to the Type I error of the WSR test under jittering, Pratt and Wilcoxon “zero methods” for all 6 combinations of k and n?
- Compare the results to a paired t-test
- Run the simulations, report results, and make a recommendation
- The results should be typed like a paper, with clearly defined sections for Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- Your name must be at the top of the first page and on each successive page.
- There should be an informative title (“Simulation Challenge 1” is not informative).
- If you use MS Word to type homework, use an easy to read variable-width font (I like Ariel, Helvetica, and Geneva fonts) with a minimum of 12 point font.
- Tables and graphs should be included in the body of the paper, as close as possible to the text that describes them.
- Any graphics from R must be electronically cut-and-pasted in-line at the appropriate point of the write-up. Resize the graphics window to optimize the readability. I will show you how to do this in class.
- Any mathematical notation must be provided with appropriate use of subscripts, superscripts and symbols. Use MS Equation or another equation editor if you submit your work in Word.
- Captions for tables and graphs should be contain a description of the variable on the x-axis, a description of the variable on the y-axis, a description of any plotting symbols, and a brief summary of the point that the graph or table is meant to convey.
- Code for the simulation challenge should be uploaded IN A SEPARATE FILE in plain text format. The code should be working code (no mistakes). Part of your grade is determined by how easily I can copy and paste your code from the text file and reproduce your results.
- Maximum of 7 pages, including tables and graphs. There is no minimum. The code file is not included in the page count.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!