Stock statistics | FIN366 Financial Institutions | University of Phoenix
Write a sentence for each question below. Total word 1000-1500
Follow the instructions.
1. Access finance.yahoo.com and insert the ticker symbol of the five different companies of your choice in the “Get Quotes” section. Company is TSLA.
2. Review the statistics provided. For each report the following:
3. What is the average daily trading volume (Average Volume)?
4. What is the market capitalization of the firm?
5. What is its price- earnings ratio (P/E)?
6. What is the amount of its dividends paid, if any, and what is the dividend yield (Div & Yield)
7. Evaluate these firms’ statistics. Click on “Key Statistics.”
8. What are the firm’s beta?
9. What are their return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE)? What are their short ratio?
10. From highest to lowest rank the 5 companies in terms of risk.
11. From highest to lowest rank the 5 companies in terms stock appreciation in the latest year.
12. Correlate and explain your thoughts as to the performance of each stock based on its risk.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!