Strategic principles of consensus organizing
- Strategies and objectives are set by the community.
- Incorporate community’s existing social networks.
- Analyze and identify individual self-interests and mutual community interests and build relationships based on those interests.
- Identify trusted, respected, behind-the-scenes leaders.
- Position leaders to take responsibility for effort.
- Build leaders’ skills and confidence to succeed.
A teacher who stays after school hours to help his students with their studies.
- Analyze and identify the interests of members of external power structure (e.g., government, philanthropy, corporate, social service).
- Position them to make genuine contributions aligned with their and the community’s interests.
- Position community leaders to take the lead on projects.
- Use short-term projects to build community’s skills and relationships with power structure to lay the foundation for more comprehensive efforts.
- Understand and gain trust of leaders of the community and power structure.
- Break down stereotypes and misperceptions that community and power structure have of one another.
- Invest the time up front to position leaders of the community and power structure to develop genuine strategic partnerships.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!