The student may select any topic that interests them, provided it falls within the topical, geographical and chronological boundaries of the course description. For HIS108,
The student may select any topic that interests them, provided it falls within the topical, geographical and chronological boundaries of the course description. For HIS108, that means that the topic selected must impact the United States at some point between World War II and the present time. Since it is a research paper, the information in the paper must be cited (i.e. footnotes, end notes or parenthetical citations). The student may choose to use the citation style with which they are most comfortable (most word processing programs have tools to with citations), but one style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, etc) should be chosen and used consistently and according to the style rules.
– STUDENT MUST SUBMIT A RESEARCH PAPER CONSISTING OF 5-10 TYPED, DOUBLE-SPACED PAGES, Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1 inch margins on each side.
– Paper must contain 5-10 citations (footnotes, endnotes or parenthetical citations – choose one method and follow the style-guide rules for that method).
– Submission must include a bibliography/works cited page listing 5-10 secondary sources (no more than 2 web sources)
Topics I like to cover (More can be added or changed):
– How did schools operate in 1950 like compare to today’s.
– What were academic scores like from back then vs today?
– What was the social atmosphere back then vs today?
Example of how someone wrote this in 4 pages (I need 5) www.illinois.gov
The paper’s quality does not need to be extremely perfect but the bones has to be there .
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!