U.s. government questions | Government homework help
1. The federal government has grown immensely since 1789. Discuss reasons for this growth. Can we expect government to continue to grow? Why? Why not?
2. The Constitution is specific about some features of the relationships between national and state governments and vague about some other features. Give examples of both specific and vague provisions and discuss how the latter have helped Americans adapt the Constitution to changing times.
3. Compare and contrast federalism under FDR, Nixon, Clinton and Bush.
4. Are there still significant state and regional differences? What factors have a homogenizing influence? Are any of the traditional political subcultures intact? Do you think Southerners still resent Northerners and vice-versa?
5. Why is our federal system tilting/moving towards decentralization and fragmentation?
6. Provide examples of the types of federal aid your community/state receives on a day-to-day basis.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!