Using the data from a “windshield” survey of a Southern California hispanic community (for example Azusa, La Puente, Los Angeles, Compton, etc) • Analyze the
Using the data from a “windshield” survey of a Southern California hispanic community (for example Azusa, La Puente, Los Angeles, Compton, etc)
• Analyze the role of community/public health nursing and community partnerships as they apply to the family’s community.
• Analyze the influence of social determinants of health, such as culture and access to resources, in the family’s community.
• Compare epidemiological data for the family’s community to state-level data.
• Determine at least one community nursing diagnosis that relates to the family’s community.
Select one Healthy People 2020 leading health indicator (LHI) that relates to your family’s community. Based on your selected LHI topic:
• Identify at least one nursing intervention for each diagnosis above.
• List the health partnership(s) that could or do assist in implementing the interventions in the community.
Create a plan for how nurses can advocate within the community for sustained change. Include:
• Planned action
• Needed resources
• Timeframe for evaluation
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!